How to administer CBD
CBD can be taken in a variety of ways. It can be administered through water solubles, sublingually under the tongue, smoked or vaped, applied topically with balms or creams or added to edibles and beauty products.
Each variant offers different benefits and can be used to target specific areas of discomfort.
- Water Solubles are highly effective offering increased Bio-availability (absorption rate) when compared to tinctures. Add to a non-carbonated hot or cold drink, or added to ingredients used in baking.
- Oral Tinctures can build up high doses of CBD over longer periods of time. Administer sublingually under the tongue. If possible hold for at least 60 seconds.
- Edibles can take longer to absorb passing through our digestive system before entering the blood stream but the effects may last longer. Dissolve under the tongue for best results. Our water soluble capsules can be taken as normal.
- Vaping or Smoking is fast acting and can release high levels of CBD quickly to combat breakouts. Vape our E-Liquids on their own or add a booster to your favourite flavour.
- Balms and beauty products target skin and muscles directly. Apply topically to the affected area.