8.33% CBD Organic Oral Spray MCT Oil. 833mg CBD per 10ml
CBD Organic Oral Spray made with 100% MCT oil (coconut base, no palm oil). MCT is a source of Caprylic Acid which is associated with increased energy and lower body fats, anti-microbial activity and reduced risk of certain metabolic diseases. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral activities. It is available in 30ml bottles, five flavours (mint, cherry, raspberry, cola, bubblegum) and two levels of CBD concentration.
An excellent way of maintaining dosages throughout the day.
- 30ml – 5.00%, 1500mg (CBD content), 50.0mg (per ml), 9 mg (per spray)
- 30ml – 8.33%, 2500mg (CBD content), 83.3mg (per ml), 15 mg (per spray)
1) Shake bottle well to mix all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Depress the spray nozzle and dispense under your tongue and allow to sit for 60-90 second, swallowing afterwards.
3) Repeat as necessary throughout the day.
Our Organic Sprays utilise a 100% Coconut MCT base (Palm free) C8-60% C10-40%.
C8 (Caprylic Acid): The promised benefits of C8 products are many. They include increased blood ketone levels and associated reduction in blood glucose levels, increased energy, reduced body fat, antimicrobial activity and even reduced risk of certain metabolic diseases. Research has demonstrated that Caprylic acid does indeed have strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities.
C10 (Capric Acid): C10 comes from coconut oil, pam kernel oil, goat’s milk and animal fats like tallow. C10 comes with a couple of interesting benefits; it is a powerful antifungal and boosts immunity.
Whilst many medicinal claims are made about CBD, Brighton Infused sell all of our products as food supplements and not medicinal products.